Purpose of Forest Oaks Homeowners' Association
To provide a central organization for the purpose of exchanging
information and ideas for the common good of the membership.
To monitor, participate with, and advise governmental, civic, and business organizations
on issues impacting the membership.
To encourage and promote safety and property protection of the membership.
To manage and maintain any present or future commonly owned property.
With a per property contribution of $50.00 the homeowners association members
- Entry island landscaping and watering
- Provide snow & Ice removal at entry
- Mowing of the north side of the entry
- Decorative streetlights throughout the neighborhood
- Newsletters twice a year
- an annual garage sale with metro-wide advertisement
- a neighborhood web site
- a neighborhood directory every even year.